1. You’re probably sitting in someone else’s seat. Ask them to scoot.
2. We provide Bibles. If you bring your own, I’m guessing you’re a Baptist.
3. Turn your phone off. I will ask to speak with whomever calls.
4. Today is Sunday. We do this every week about 11:00. Give or take.
5. We pray with our mouths, not with our hands.
6. It’s called a bulletin, not a pamphlet.
7. We have one bathroom. I clean it on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
8. Our communion bread is Hawaiian. You will love it.
9. If your ferry departs at 12:30, you can leave before the Benediction.
10. We’re glad you’re here. This is my happy face.
Richard Lowell Bryant