1. How many times do I have to tell you? I am barking at you. Yes, you. You, right there. You!
2. My head is cold. Despite the presence of fur, it needs your hand upon it.
3. Look deep into my eyes, imagine the Sarah McLachlan song, and feed me a portion of your snack.
4. I saw the UPS truck today.
5. My unconditional moral imperatives are: love, food, sleep, and pooping. Can I have more than one categorical imperative? Can I or Kant I?
6. It was followed by a man on a bicycle. He did not smile. The truck was being chased by a man on a bicycle.
7. Is it true about the new raccoons moving in next door? Asking for a friend.
8. The grass smells funny.
9. The homicidal psycho feline string wrangler you insist on giving shelter to mocks my very existence.
10. I can’t remember the last time I was in a hurry.