1. Discussing the daily (often minute) changes in climate and weather with my neighbors. I do enjoy talking about the abundance or lack of rain.
2. Telling the people who ride golf carts down my street to slow down.
3. Walking into the hardware store and pretending I know what I’m looking for.
4. Imagining inventive ways my dogs might try to kill me.
5. Mailing myself oversize postcards so I receive a postage due notice and personal correspondence through the US Mail. (This enables #1 to occur.)