1. Visualize Your Happiness. Take a moment and visualize a calming, relaxing time in your past, present, or somewhere you might like to be in the future. Where are you going vacation? Was last weekend particularly peaceful? Remember, recharge, and renew.
2. Put yourself in an emotional place where you are able to reflect upon the details of your life more clearly. What do you see? What course corrections are needed?
3. Be yourself. Don’t make apologies for who you are or happiness you’re trying to achieve. What are the road blocks between your authentic self and what the world encounters?
4. Seek out friends and environments which will bring out the best qualities in you. We are called to belong to communities. What is your community?
5. Give people the benefit of the doubt. We are all in this thing called “life” together.