1. Shouldn’t it be larger?
2. Why is everything so fifty shades of grey?
3. Does “Death” really mean death?
4. Why are there no clocks on the walls? Doesn’t evil require better timing?
5. Why is the Methodist Chaplain’s office next to Darth Vader’s pod?
1. Hurley and I went to our own church in the living room. We were both overcome by the Holy Spirit and slept on the for most of our hastily arranged worship service.
2. Do you need help with the dishes?
3. I find it hard to babysit Hurley and tell people this is our house. It is a full time job.
4. Does my butt look big in this hair?
5. I haven’t seen in the Psychotic Feline String Wrangler in two days. Was she transferred to a home for the criminally insane?
6. When are we next having meat with gravy? It’s not so much the meat as it is the gravy.
7. If you look to your left, you can see my paw being placed on your right leg.
8. Do you and mother watching anything other than shows about the fat English king who killed his wives?
9. A board game where silence and paws are the keys to world dominations.
10. Did I just make a pet pun?
The boundary dividing the present and eternity is fragile and easily breached.
Fence, Howard Street, 2017
The world is charged with the grandeur of God. – Father Gerard Manley Hopkins SJ
Fence Flower, 2017
Eberhard Fischer Ecowriter #2 HB – Sharpened on a
Boston KS Hand-Crank Sharpener