- The small words and ordinary interactions we take for granted could have a huge impact on the lives of those around us. Think about how we’re heard.
- Remember the adage, “Leave a campsite better than you found it.” Apply that same maxim to every conversation in your life. If you interact with someone, leave them feeling better about themselves.
- We can inspire people with simple actions, small gestures, and single words.
- Offer something, anything. To listen, have coffee, cook dinner, do laundry, or check on the kids.
- “Please” and “Thank you” are the heart of everyday interactions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.