Looking for better ways to share your faith?
1) Leave people with a positive view of their life. It never hurts to remind someone they are loved. The intangibles linger. Paper tracts and trinkets will be thrown away. People will forget what you say, they will remember how you make them feel. Make them feel loved. That’s Biblical.
2) Share your faith by living. Integrate what you believe about Jesus into how you live your life.
3) Believe humbly. Model Jesus. Not Paul, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Moses, or anyone else. Jesus.
4) Discipleship is unrehearsed and occurs in unlikely places; like fishing boats and deer stands.
5) Allow space for Jesus. You are not his agent. Let the Holy Spirit work.