1. Do you know what time it was when you all came home last night? It was dark. I was asleep.
2. You bought a fish. How many more animals am I going to be left to manage in these prolonged absences?
3. When you leave, I grow anxious. Probably 27 cars drove by today. 27 people just drove by OUR house.
4. What are you going to do about it?
5. I saw you bought the Purina.
6. The psychotic feline string wrangler will eat Mackenize’s fish. You’ll have to watch her closely.
7. The man in the golfing car stopped to determine your water consumption. I tried to tell you he was here. You didn’t answer. I forgot you were at work.
8. I started reading Kafka today. I think Hurley is turning into a bug.
9. These are my notes from the first page.