1. I’m not the best reader but the truck parked down the lane might have had Scientology related material on the bumper. I thought you should know.
2. The same times as MOTHER puts the things in the white box to spin and twirl, the house is attacked by vicious beast from the same direction. I feel to tell you the white box which spins and twirls must summon the beast from another realm.
3. Excuse me. UKNOWN FELINE STRING WRANGLER IN THE YARD. UNKNOWN FELINE STRING WRANGLER IN THE YARD.
4. May I borrow the blanket?
5. Hurley was taken to the local pub, the Jolly Roger last evening. I know she has her own set of friends and they allow loveable sidekicks. However, her BARHOPPING has gotten way out of hand.
6. Lester, the white Chihuahua who lives by the motel on the corner is a corrosive influence. Frankly, I don’t care what Lester’s allowed to do at home.
7. I haven’t checked my email since January.
8. Oh, I heard Bob the Feline String Wrangler snuck into the Battle of the Atlantic lecture last night. Hurley’s at the pub, Bob’s commenting on Admiral Doenitz’s U-boat strategy and where am I? At home watching Bridesmaids on E.
9. So what’s going on?
10. You’re not my mother, are you?