Methodists are usually “holy” people. But sometimes, we’ve been known to cuss. Here are some unique Methodist cuss words and Methodist fighting expressions. Many of these are unique to my own part of the world; heard on the back roads and dusty curves linking where I am with where I was born.
1. “Boy, I’m going to kick your Francis Asbury into next week.”
2. “You scared the ever loving sanctification out of me.”
3. “You shut your mouth before I open up a six pack of Welch’s grape juice.”
4. “I’m going to give you a fat lip, if you don’t shut your thousand tongues.”
5. “I ain’t got no water pressure cause you came and filled your above ground fount with my blessings.” (Refer to expression 1)