I’ve been asking people what they would do if they were to win the massive Powerball jackpot. Here’s a summary of the top five answers I’ve heard as I travel the island:
1. People would like to be more generous. Everyone I’ve spoken with has mentioned giving more money to church or other charitable causes
2. Each person mentions wanting to spend more time with family or friends
3. Others want to go new places, see new things, and experience life
4. Everyone wants to make a difference for the better
5. They want to be able to be better people, more mindful, without the fears of time or money
What’s keeping you from doing any of these things right now? What’s stopping you from being generous, spending more time with your family, taking a trip, making a difference, or living without fear? You are. It’s not about winning or money. It’s about the choices you can make today. You don’t have to buy a ticket or wait for a number to be called. You’ve already won.