1. Start with some specific gratitude. Write down three things for which you’re grateful. What, in your life, at this moment, are your grateful for? Put that down on paper.
2. Look at those words and let the words look at you.
3. Why are you grateful for those three things? What is about those three things, that if removed, your life wouldn’t be as rich full as you see it today? Think about those answers in your mind.
4. On your list of three gratitude points, pick one with which to engage today. If you are grateful for something, can you acknowledge that gratitude beyond writing down on a piece of paper?
5. Write down three ways you might engage with one of the areas of your life that fuels your sense of gratitude today.