1. Expect to encounter the divine in the lives of others.
2. Giving away love, joy, or kindness are things done not for tangible benefits. They are the most valuable things we own which others need to receive without condition.
3. Find some shade and allow the day to sink in.
4. Pick three small stones. Each stone represents something you need to let go of. Cast them into a body of water, throw them into the woods, do something to let these things go. Repeat this each day if needed.
5. Awareness is more than looking both ways when you cross the street. It is an understanding that your life impacts the lives of others on multiple levels.