1. Is happiness always dependent on your available resources? Have we bought into the idea that if we only had more of “________” we could achieve what we want to achieve? Is more of anything (especially money) truly the key?
2. Stress is often a code word for fear. What other code words do we use to mask or hide how we really feel? What are really truly afraid of? What are we really feeling? Are we hiding those feelings behind obtuse conversations about things that don’t really matter?
3. Might the quality of our lives be improved by viewing our established routines, patterns, and habits as tools which impede our ability to move beyond our comfort zones and confront areas of our life where we need to grow?
4. Routines are soul deadening, mind-numbing, and often home grown. Rituals can give life and feed the soul. If we change our routines and create rituals, how could our lives become enriched on multiple levels? There is a difference between a routine and a ritual.
5. The grass is not greener on the other side. It is greener where you water it. Where do you want to water the grass in and around your life today?
Remember to be courageous and kind. You are blessed and loved. #youareloved