1. Are you in the center or are you centered?
2. Prayer or meditation is a means of centering ourselves, a tent we enter, held vertical by three poles: courage, service, and compassion. These ideas center ourselves inwardly for outward service in a chaotic world.
3. Being fully present and centered doesn’t mean being self-absorbed.
4. If you can take an awareness of etiquette and an understanding of manners into the world you will make someone’s day.
5. Criticism of others is easier to give up when you see yourself in relationship to others and not simply existing in the same place where others happen to be.
You are a blessing and remember that you are loved. #youareloved