1. What areas of your life are least in focus? While we may use broad categories, “personal”, “financial” or “professional” might each of these be emotional in nature? Are there emotional distortions which impact how you see your entire life?
2. Even in darkness, ambient light still exists. You might think you’re not seeing anything. Yet, from somewhere, light emerges. Are you missing anything today? Is your focus distorted because you think nothing’s present?
3. True focus comes when we see reality in the moments of our greatest emotional turmoil.
4. Life may come back into focus by simply cleaning the lenses through which we look. How clean are our emotional lenses?
5. Our ability to focus lies within our ability to clearly see ourselves then view the world around us.
Be safe, be well, and know that you are loved. #youareloved