1. What are the dominant voices vying for attention on your journey?
2. Do these voices say healthy, hurtful, angry, or negative words?
3. Are you able to create a space for listening to others (you may not agree with) which doesn’t devalue their humanity?
4. When is it best to say, “thank you” and continue on your journey?
5. If you block out the anger or negativity around you, what is it that remains? What else are you listening to? Are you able to take a leap into silence, nature, or positive conversations?
Whatever challenges you’re facing today, know that you are loved. #youareloved