1. What will your influence on today be?
2. What will your impact be on those who haven’t thought past tomorrow?
3. What will your legacy be after the fireworks of life have long faded from the sky?
4. Read the Declaration of Independence in its entirety. Are there any ideas, words, or concepts that particularly speak to you? Why?
5. Thomas Jefferson didn’t think too much of being President of the United States. Only three things are written on his tombstone. He first wanted to be remembered as the author of the declaration, then writer of the Virginia Statute on Religious Freedom, then founder of the University of Virginia. What do you want to be remembered for? The big obvious things?
Be safe today, be well, and know that you are loved. #youareloved