Leaders need to be comfortable with many things. Here are just a few, which I believe, make success more likely over the long run.
1. Become comfortable with the idea of trying again.
2. Become comfortable with the idea of asking for help. It is not a sign of weakness to admit you don’t know everything about a given subject of idea. Build upon your knowledge by learning from the strengths of others.
3. Become comfortable with learning from your mistakes. It may be a painful process at times but you will grow.
4. Become comfortable with embracing success as a group. Success when it arrives will rarely be the result of one individuals actions. How will you embrace success as a team?
5. Become comfortable with Newton’s 1st Law of Motion. If something is going wrong, haywire, or is broken it will only get better if you stop it and fix it now. Don’t let it play itself out until its eventual end.