5 Ideas to Improve Your Prayer Life
1. Cut your prayer time in half and focus more on God. Talk less about yourself, your needs, your issues, your concerns and focus solely on God’s goodness.
2. Prayer is about persistence. How persistent can you be about doing step number 1?
3. As our bodies tell us when we are hungry and thirsty; our souls tell us when we need to pray. There are times when God slows us down. There are moments in our lives when we feel a need to be as close to God as possible.
4. Prayer is not solely about listening or talking. It’s also about doing. Take some action on your prayers. Do something about your joys, concerns, and celebrations. Go see someone, visit someone, or call a friend. Turn your prayer into a three-dimensional living reality.
5. Tell people you are praying for them. If you’re praying for people, don’t hesitate to say it, “hey, I’m praying for you.”