1. When someone you love, value, and need is missing from your life; your day is never quite the same. You miss them. You feel their absence from the most ordinary tasks and activities. When they return, make sure they know how much you missed them. 2. Everyone in a family, team, or organization has an important role to play. Help others find their place and make them feel valued in their work. 3. We are all searching for purpose in life. What’s important is that we are still asking the question! We haven’t lost sight of the need to have meaning and direction in our lives, especially when we feel like we’re not living up to our fullest potential. We need to keep asking the question. 4. Leaders need to lead by example. If we’re not exemplifying the lives we want to others to follow, why would anyone want to join in 5. The future doesn’t occur in the well planned, manicured spaces of our lives. It happens where the sidewalk ends.
1. Talk about the small town you live in, the wholesome values embodied by this town’s economic decline, and how people who live elsewhere are morally lacking when compared to your town
2. Talk about how you work a typical blue-collar job at a “plant”. Make references to “clocking out” and how at the end of a hard week’s work you feel entitled to a weekend of alcohol consumption and bad decision making
3. Talk about your woman, how she’s hot, wears skimpy clothes for you and enjoys going to a river with you to engage in vaguely implied carnal activity.
4. Talk about how you go to church and belief in God is important to you and how this is the logical extension of your weekend of drinking and vague carnal activity with your scantily clad “honey” down by the river
5. Repeat the four previous points in rapid succession behind an array guitar riffs and background vocals
Richard’s Reasons Why Watching Paint Dry Can Be Fun!
1) Paint verses of the Bible or Shakespeare on your wall. As they dry, memorize them!
2) Use the drying time to spend quality time with interesting and nice people.
3) Decide, as the paint dries, whether or not you are truly color blind.
4) Use your staring time to pick or change your favorite color.
Talk Books. Drink Coffee.
about faith, family, and friendship. And more.
Submit for FREE. Submit for actor performance video. submit poem to be made into a film.
the world is quiet here
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 28:19
sacpros.org is devoted to breaking down the barriers which prevent access to mental health services by providing easy access to available services in the community
"Everybody Can Be Great Because Anybody Can Serve." --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Serving You The Internet's Best Bologna
Examination of the makeup of the human ego and its predictable results.
Letting what I read-- read me, change me
#1 source for positive news
The Poetic Musings of Dom DIFrancesco
A collective of thoughts and interests.
dreaming up new worlds
Discover the best feeds & collections to follow on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & more, curated by the Mashfeed team.